Dear Valued Guest,
With your health and safety in mind, 6 Columbus Central Park Hotel has partnered with local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous and implement new standards of safety and enhanced operational protocols and procedures.
We developed a program that will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection. At each touchpoint along with the guest journey, extensive measures are being taken to protect our guests and employees, including a recommended screening for all guests and employees, which may include a temperature check; masks provided to guests and worn by all employees; increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting, with a focus on high-touch points; and continued use of EPA registered disinfecting chemicals, proven effective in preventing the transmission of COV-19. Hands-on training for all employees, a dedicated on-property rollout committee and a formal audit program, validated under the new cleanliness standard, ensure initial and continued compliance.
The following protocols are in place at 6 Columbus Central Park Hotel:
- Please be assured that all common spaces and guest rooms throughout our hotel are cleaned to the highest standards by specially trained, professional housekeepers, using EPA registered disinfecting chemicals proven effective in preventing transmission of all viruses and pathogens, including COVID-19.
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles.
- 6 Columbus Hotel team is receiving on going briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public restrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We have partnered with expert disinfecting company who ensure each and every room is disinfected with electrostatic sprayers and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects before our housekeeping team clean.
- You will see a Room Seal upon arrival to your room to which indicates that guest rooms have not been accessed since they were cleaned.
- Hand sanitizer stations have also been placed in key areas throughout the hotel for your convenience.
- Housekeeping service will be performed only per your request.
- For your safety and ours, masks will be worn by all employees. Any employee showing signs of illness will be sent home and closely monitored.
- For your and our safety please wear mask in all public spaces and elevators, follow the direction issued by the hotel employees and posted signage.
- Contactless checkout is available via email or telephone. Keys may be left in room or in check out box in the lobby, and an invoice will be provided to the email on your reservation.
Our hearts go out to all, as our communities heal from this unprecedented event. Our 6 Columbus Central Park Hotel family looks forward to welcoming you and your loved ones very soon!